Monday 4 January 2010

i failed to be strong again. i am far too honest, i regret this most days. I let people take the piss becoause im "too nice". I lack the confidence to tell people where to go when they need to be told. He told me he wanted me and not her, it felt great inside after he being so full of it. I told her what he said. maybe for once i shouldnt have and i could have been happy knowing that for once i had the better. I need to be stronger in standing up to everyone when it needs to be done. i fail to be confident in speak to people. I fail by caring too much what people will think of me. i fail by trusting no one! Is it a fialure to think no one can be trusted and there and no 100 percent genuine people? i think i think too much. im frustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment